Regional Conference By National Institute of Personnel Management, Delhi NCR Chapter
Business is changing, organization is changing, work is changing – where we work, when we work, how we work and who we work with, is changing at unprecedented speed. Central to these changes, is the empowered and increasingly independent employee requiring people processes to evolve from its historical role of process developer and maintainer, to an employee experience architect that puts employees first. HR, today, is fully integrated with the business and embedded in the value chain for business visioning, planning and execution, to review business growth.
National Institute of Personnel Management (NIPM) is the only all-India body of Professional Managers engaged in the profession of Personnel Management, Industrial Relations, Labour Welfare, Training and HRD in the country. It came into existence in March 1980 consequent to merger of two professional institutions, namely the Indian Institute of Personnel Management (IIPM) established in 1948 in Kolkata and the National Institute of Labour Management (NILM) established in 1950 in Bombay, now Mumbai.
- Re-imagining HR: Innovate-Integrate-Motivate
- Global HR- Building a Competitive Edge
- People Analytics: Power of Past- Success of Future
- CEO’s perspective & expectations from HR Facing the future together
- HR-Transformation- Artificial Intelligence a Game Changer
- Diversity & Inclusion as a Business Strategy
- Demystifying Employee Engagement
With its National Office at Kolkata, NIPM has a total membership of about 11,000 HR Professionals spread over 53
Chapters all over the country. NIPM is a non-profit making body devoted to the development of skill and expertise of the professionals engaged in the Management of Human Resources through regular Lectures, Meetings, Seminars, Training Courses, Conferences and Publications.
The Delhi Chapter was established under the name of IIPM in the year 1960 and later on after merger of IIPM and NILM, it was named as NIPM DELHI NCR CHAPTER. In the Year 2014, the territory of Delhi NCR has been included in the Delhi Chapter and it was renamed as Delhi NCR Chapter.
The underlying thought is the evolution of HR in the last two and a half decades wherein it has evolved from being a transactional function, to a business partner, then to a strategic partner and now to a business integrated function. Few of the drivers for this spectacular development are disruptive technologies – AI/IOT, globalization, easy access to technology/markets/capital, knowledge economy, fading hegemony of brands, changing consumer behavior, Gen Y, Z, Alpha storming the market, etc.
In a future which is less predictable, where the options increase exponentially, and the way we approach these
options has changed radically, NIPM Delhi NCR Chapter plans to look at these concerns in the ensuing conference
and facilitate the delegates to identify, getting ready for and responding to events in the organization of future.
- Mr. Deepak Mishra, Ex-Chief Justice of India
- Mr. Prabhat Singh, MD – Petronet-LNG
- Mr. R.P Singh, Director- HR & Legal, IFFCO
- Dr. Chandan Chattaraj, President Global HR, Uflex Limited
- Mr. Rajesh Bhasin, CEO – Chemicals Division – Uflex Limited
- Mr. Sunit Sinha, Managing Director – Accenture
- Mr. E.S.Ranganathan , MD – IGL
- Dr. Mahesh Gupta, Chairman – KENT
- Mr. S K Chaturvedi, Ex-CMD – Power Grid
- Dr. Alka Mittal, Director-HR – ONGC
- Ms. Shalini Sarin, Director, Country HR Partner – Schneider Electric
- Mr. Vijay Sethi, CHRO & Head – CSR – Hero Motocorp
- Mr. Mohinish Sinha, Chief Talent Officer – Deloitte
- Mr. Rajat Kumar, CHRO-TCS
- Dr. Jasmine Gupta, VP – L&D – Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Mr. Unmesh Pawar, Partner & Head – People, Performance & Culture – KPMG
- Ms. Shalini Mathur, TCS
- Dr. Allan Elsendrath, Chief Executive Officer – Empower Genie
- Ms. Prathima Shetty, Managing Director – Empower Genie
- Ms. Harpreet Datta, Corporate HR-Head -Talent Acquisition
- Mr. Harbhajan Singh, Director (General & Corporate Affairs) – Hero Honda
- Dr. Kavita Singh, FMS – DU
- Dr. Ranjana Mittal, PMI – NTPC
- Mr. Amit Malik, Chief People, Operations & Customer Services Officer – Aviva Life Insurance
- Dr Sunita Singh Sengupta, Dean – FMS
- Mr. G.P. Rao, Founder- Good People Relations Consulting
Contact Person: Administrative Officer | Address: NIPM Delhi NCR Chapter, Flat No. 712,
Vikasdeep Building, Laxmi Nagar District Centre, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi – 110092 |
Email: email@example.com | Mobile: +91 9811844471 |